I cannot tell you enough how wonderful and inspiring Miss Julia is over at crippledatYourtable is. I have gotten to know her over the past few months, and she leaves inspiration all over me every day! When she nominated me for the ‘Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award’, I was completely honored and so excited to be able to share her with all of you. Her heart overflows with love. Seriously it pours all over the place.
I have looked high and low for the description of this award, but haven’t found an official meaning. So to my nominees… I get to create the meaning I suppose! Just like the movie, the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, a pair of pants was passed from friend to friend that reminded them of their special bond and friendship. So, this award will be going to all of those ‘sister friends’ I have around the world. How thankful I am for each of you! You have all inspired and encouraged me!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they have given you.
4. Nominate ten people.
5. Make up ten new questions for them to answer.
Julia’s questions for me:
1. What are you most afraid of?
Well, besides waking up to a bed full of baby spiders…. ughhh. I have always been most afraid of not being able to have children. Before my first, this was absolutely my biggest fear but we have been blessed with such an amazing, perfect, beautiful girl.
2. Has there ever been a time when you believed in failure?
I’m not really sure. I think I’ve always seen past failure for a hope of success in the future.
3. Favorite book?
4. Favorite artist? Why?
Probably, Phil Wickham. His music just speaks to my soul.. he’s amazing and so is his brother Evan.
5. What do you turn to for encouragement?
God through the Bible and prayer, and my husband.
6. Favorite song at this moment?
7. Best quality in a friend?
Their presence. Vulnerability.
8. Do you like imagine Bob & Larry whenever you pick up tomatoes & cucumbers?
We watch so much veggie tales in our house! Yes absolutely I see them and all of their friends every time I go grocery shopping.
9. Who inspires you? Why?
My daughter. She inspires me to love greater and become the best mom I can possibly be.
10. Favorite Disney movie?
Cinderella, hands down.
- Brenner Bunch
- Creating Beauty in the Kitchen
- Strings of Soulfulness
- Humbly Growing
- A Pendulum World
- Awakening the Soul
- Catching Crawfish
- You Can Do It Blog
- Daughter By Design
- Leaving a Legacy Ministries
My questions for you!
- What is it about your best friend that makes them so wonderful?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What helps you get through a long day?
- What is a topic on teens you would like to see written about?
- When you think about High School you feel _____?
- If you could get rid of one day of the week, which would it be and why?
- What do you dream about for your future?
- What are you most passionate about?
- What is the best present you ever received?
- Who knows you better than anyone else?
There you have it my friends! Can’t wait to see your answers! ❤